Namekagon Valley Farm & Studio proudly offers locally grown fresh flowers available as boutique blooms, market bouquets, mason jar bouquets, and DIY flowers by the bucket. Our flowers are chemical free, naturally grown here on our small family farm.
Please note: we are not open to the public at this time…this is a working farm and we appreciate your understanding!
- Boutique style blooms at Titus Salon, delivery Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Cable Farmer’s Market, most Saturdays in summer, 9am-1pm
- Custom orders – single bouquets, wedding & baby showers, gifts Contact Me!
- Weekly Flowers/Flower Subscription 2019 Spring Blooms Bouquet Share
- Fresh Bunches are occasionally available at local area businesses as announced on facebook/instagram. These bouquets are fresh from the field with a colorful combination of delightful blooms. Make sure to follow our pages to find out more!
- Order Flowers by the Bucket for Your Special Events – $70/bucket
- Have an party, event or wedding you’d like to arrange yourself? Our DIY flowers by the bucket may be just what you’re looking for. Growers choice, each bucket consists of approximately 70-80 stems of flowers and foliage (approximately 5 market bouquets). Pickup is at the farm or by delivery ($25 within 15 miles + 0.50/mile additional). 2 week advance notice is requested. Payment is due upon pickup. Orders over $140 require 50% deposit. Deposit is non-refundable as we will reserve a portion of our available floral inventory for your event. We do not guarantee any specific types of flowers; buckets are based on what is fresh and ready in the field. (most diverse selection is July – September)
- Weddings and full service installation events – we haven’t jumped off the deep end just yet, but do have a couple local designers who are interested in working with our flowers, and can set something up if you’re interested!
- Join Us at Local Workshops & Events (coming soon!)
Naturally Northern Wreaths are adorned with dried flowers along with other natural materials and are available Thanksgiving-Christmas.
Contact me if you are interested in requesting fresh, local flowers for you or a friend.
Follow @namekagonvalley on Instagram!