Namekagon Valley Farm & Studio proudly offers locally grown fresh flowers. Our flowers are chemical free, naturally grown here on our small family farm near Hayward, WI.
Please note: we are not open to the public at this time…this is a working farm and we appreciate your understanding!
- Boutique style blooms at Titus Salon, fresh delivery Tuesday-Friday, occasional Saturdays.
- New! Roadside Farm Stand pickup with pre-order online
- Cable Farmer’s Market, Saturdays in summer, 9am-1pm as announced on our social media pages
- Custom orders – single bouquets, wedding & baby showers, gifts Contact Me!
- Gift Cards and Gift Card Special
- Fresh Bunches are occasionally available at local area businesses as announced on facebook/instagram. These bouquets are fresh from the field with a colorful combination of delightful blooms. Make sure to follow our social pages to find out when & where!
- Order Flowers by the Bucket for Your Special Events – $65/bucket
- Have an party, event or wedding you’d like to arrange yourself? Our DIY flowers by the bucket may be just what you’re looking for. Growers choice, each bucket consists of approximately 60 stems of flowers and foliage. Pickup is at the farm or by delivery ($25 within 15 miles + 0.50/mile additional). 1 week advance notice is requested. Payment is due upon pickup. We do not guarantee any specific types of flowers; buckets are based on what is fresh and ready in the field. (most diverse selection is July – September)
- Weddings and full service installation events – we haven’t jumped off the deep end just yet, but do have a couple local designers who are interested in working with our flowers, and can set something up if you’re interested!
- Join Us at Pop-Up Events, watch our social media pages!
Naturally Northern Wreaths are adorned with dried flowers along with other natural materials and are available Thanksgiving-Christmas, limited quantity, each wreath is handmade with attention to detail.
Contact me if you are interested in requesting fresh, local flowers for you or a friend.